Nov 7, 2009
Can a HIV viral load drop to be undetected without medication?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, in some cases, particularly in those people who have an immune system that is more efficient in containing the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Blood Test Detect Gonorrhea?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.