Nov 7, 2009
Can a HIV viral load drop to be undetected without medication?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, in some cases, particularly in those people who have an immune system that is more efficient in containing the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Does Herpes Type 2 Look Like?
- What Are All The Ways Of Contracting Syphilis?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.