Nov 7, 2009
Can a HIV viral load drop to be undetected without medication?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, in some cases, particularly in those people who have an immune system that is more efficient in containing the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Go Undetected?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results For An Hiv Blood Test?
- If You Have An Open Cut Or Wound Can You Get Hiv?
- Do Doctors Run An Hiv Test When Your Pregnant?
- Age Group Where Hiv Is Most Prevalent Today
- Is It Save To Take Amino Acid Supplements And Atripla?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.