Nov 7, 2009
I AM 63 YEARS OLD . I DO THE HCV-RNA by real time PCR and the results was positive 2,128 . what does this means ? and what is the severity of viremia . is it mild or moderate or severe ? thank you .
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.