HBV DNA test

Just had HBV DNA test and the results is as written: 2602 copies/ml 447 IU/ml...the theoretical limit of detection is estimated at 20 IU/ml (1.3 log) of plasma. The linear range extends up to 170000000 (8.2 log). The quantification is homogenous for all HBV genotypes tested. PLease help me understand this, I will see my doctor after 3 days, can you give me idea of what to expect?..Thanks.

That is a relative low level of HBV viral load and indicates chronic infection. No conclusions can be made of severity of liver involvement or need for treatment until other tests have been performed.

cd4
Starting Treatment