hepa profile result
Oct 31, 2009
hbsag---> count: 927 (reactive) cut off value -->1.0 anti HBs --> 6.8 (non-reactive) cut off value -->10.0 anti-hbe--> 5.290 (non-reactive) cut off value -->1.0 hbeag --> 657 (reactive) cut off value -->1.0 anti-hbc--> .054 (non-reactive) cut off value -->1.0 anti-hav --> .307 (non-reactive) cut off value -->1.0
is it chronic? do i need medication? can u plz tell me what the values mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were performed. They likely indicate chronic HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Cigarettes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.