Oct 25, 2009
I would like to know Am I suppose to be on medication if my cd4 count is 502 and my viral load is H67?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- What Type Of People Can't Catch The Hiv Virus?
- Does Everyone Have Hiv Antibodies?
- When Do Hiv Symptoms Start?
- Chances Of Contracting Hepatitis B From Unprotected Sex
- Can Someone Get Hiv If Neither Partner Has Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.