My CD4 dropped a lot in 2 months and my VL stayed the same

I am so worried, i was recently diagnosed 2 months ago my CD4 was 427 and VL 27000, i have since went back and my CD4 has dropped to 357 my VL percentage has stayed the same. Q, is this not a dramatic drop in my CD4 Q i do not feel unwell.should i be looking to starting treatment .thanks

That is probably not a real or significant change. Another number you want to follow is the CD4 percent, which is a more stable number over time. If the CD4% remained the same, there is likely no concern. There is no urgency to start HIV meds at this point. You need a couple more sets of labs to see what the trend is.

HBV lab results confusion
HEPA B POSITIVE