HBV lab results confusion

Dear Dr.Mark, I am 39 years old male. I was preparing to appear for a piles surgery. As a routing pre-surgery examination, my doctor suggested for HIV, HBV tests etc. Unfortunately my HBV result came "Positive" using card method. Again my doctor suggested for HBsAg ultra (done with mini VIDAS); result came 23.85EU/ml and HBeAg negative. Then I consulted a Liver Specialist and he suggested for LFT, Abdomen Sonography and HBV DNA Quantitative PCR Reactive tests. LFT was quite OK (AST 38U/L, ALT 35U/L). Sonography result was also normal. HBV Quantitative Real Time PCR result was "Less than detectable limit" (<100) viral copies/ml plasma. I am a diabetic for last 8 years. Can you please tell me, whether I am in a dangerous stage. My doctor told me there is no need of treatment and get the tests after 6 months. At the present stage can I transmit the virus to others. What precautions I have to adopt? Is there any chance to get completely cured from this desease? Also please tell me the value 23.85EU/ml is a higher value; is it a serious stage? Is usual contacts transmit the virus? How can I save my spouse and childres (they are already vaccinated) Please help me. I am waiting for your valuable comments.

From those results, you appear to be chronically infected and a chronic carrier of HBV given the positive HBV sAg and negative viral load. The likelihood of transmission is very low. However, since your family is already vaccinated there is likely no risk to them. I suggest you discuss this further with the liver specialist.

HIV RELATED LYMPHOMA
My CD4 dropped a lot in 2 months and my VL stayed the same