Atripla and Tamilflu tiny VL increase

I have just seen my HIV specialist for the results of my recent blood work up and have had a tiny increase in my viral load from 40 to 56. The specialist said that he thought it might be due to the Tamiflu I was given when my partner contracted swine flu?

All of my other results were fine, CD4 up from 320 to 360, Cholesterol down to 4.4 from 6.7.

It's now 10 months since my diagnosis and starting Atripla (CD4 80, VL millions + PCP) and it just feels like a bit of a setback considering I've been pretty much 100% adherent (1 missed dose 5 months ago) to the regime.

Could I be developing drug resistance?

Unlikely that tamiflu would interact with your HIV meds or the virus to cause this. I am not concerned. This is what we refer to as a viral load blip and is seen not infrequently. In almost all cases, it does NOT lead to failure of the HIV regimen.

Understanding my first meds
haart therapy and hiv genes