Cd4 Count & Viral Load
Oct 25, 2009
Thanks first off for your work on this forum, it really helps in more ways than one. My latest labs came back, my cd4 count rose from 294 in July to 462 now, and it is 22%. My viral load, which was around 27,000, rose slightly to 27,680. All my other numbers looked good. I have been positive for 5 years, never have been on HIV meds. My doctor said for now, I dont need to start them based on my new labs. What do you think of my numbers, and the jump in my cd4 count on its own? Is my viral load likely to drop some too or keep rising? Thanks Dr Mark!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think I just answered this question from a previous post. I would still need to know what your previous CD4% and CD4 counts have been, in order to better understand the trend.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.