6 Month old infant & Mother Test Negative for HIV, Father tested Positive

We are in the process of adopting a baby boy from Taiwan. He was tested at 6month of age for HIV and tested negative. His mother was also tested at the time and she was negative. Father has been in jail and was recently tested. He tested positive. We are unsure when he had first tested positive.

I've tried to find information on HIV in infants where the father test positive but have been unsuccessful. I did come up with findings of different tests for children under 18 months. Some more accurate than others.

What is the likely hood that the father could have passed on HIV to the baby? What follow-up questions should I ask the orphanage that is currently taking care of my child in Taiwan?

Thank you!

It is extremely unlikely given the baby's and mother's results.

Dizziness and general HIV things
Really worried about CD4 and viral load