|hep B with low infectivity
Oct 18, 2009
Hi, pls i had hep b works and was told i had hep b with low infectivity but my e antigen was positive with antibody.Liver enzyme normal and confused with the meaning and no treatment.Will i be allowed to work in the health sector?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide enough information as to the results of other HBV blood tests. There might be a restriction in working depending on the employer and the type of job you would be doing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Licking Penis
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Sensual Massage
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Swallowed Blood Should I Get Test For HIV
- Swallowing Precum Afraid I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.