HBV-DNA Viral Load (Real Time PCR) results

I was diagnosed Hepa B positive 9 years ago. My hepa profile test results always shows that i am a nonreactive carrier of this virus. Just to be sure, my doctor ask me to have this HBV-DNA Viral Load (Real Time PCR)test. The result is 847 IU/ml. Do i have to worry about this? I'm not yet taking any medications and I'm about to see my doctor by next week. Hope you can explain this to me. Thanks.

That is a very low positive HBV viral load result. Not knowing the rest of your HBV viral test profile it is difficult to interpret the meaning of this result.

If you have good CD-4, should you not give much thought to illnesses?
False Positives?