HBV-DNA Viral Load (Real Time PCR) results
Oct 18, 2009
I was diagnosed Hepa B positive 9 years ago. My hepa profile test results always shows that i am a nonreactive carrier of this virus. Just to be sure, my doctor ask me to have this HBV-DNA Viral Load (Real Time PCR)test. The result is 847 IU/ml. Do i have to worry about this? I'm not yet taking any medications and I'm about to see my doctor by next week. Hope you can explain this to me. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Anus Should I Get Tested
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.