genotpye 3b 3a

My mother completed the 79 injections of intraferon in 6 months after 3 month starting the treatment the pcr said HCV not Detected but at the completion it is Detected again and the genotype convert in to 3a from 3b hemoglobin weight and all other things are gradualyy slowly going down doctors prescribe the next course of injections which is so expensive can you please give me a better suggation and kindly tell me the truth which one is more distructive 3b or 3a thanks

It sound like she had an initial response and has now had a rebound. It is not unreasonable to continue treatment for an additional time period to see whether the viral load will become undetectable again. Although people can have mixtures of HCV genotypes, I would wonder if this is a laboratory artifact of the test result and not a true finding of seeing a new HCV genotype develop after treatment failure.

Quantitative test results?
Viral Load and CD4