|Quantitative test results?
Oct 10, 2009
I have read some good answers to questions similar to mine but I still am confused. My RNA Quant. Real Time PCR test results are: 691818 IU/ml and 5.84 Log IU/ml. What is your assessment. Thank you very much. Stephen
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what virus is being measured. I assume this is HCV viral load results. Those two numbers are expressing the same number in a different mathematical format. If that is an HCV viral load result, it is on the lower end, as the average is about 2-4 million IU/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Touching A Blood Contaminated Surface?
- Can You Get Hiv First Time Having Sex?
- Chances Of Passing Hiv With An Undetectable Viral Load
- Can You Get Hiv From Taking A Drink From Someone's Glass?
- How Does The Hiv Virus Affect The Helper T Cell?
- I Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum Do I Have Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.