Quantitative test results?
Oct 10, 2009
I have read some good answers to questions similar to mine but I still am confused. My RNA Quant. Real Time PCR test results are: 691818 IU/ml and 5.84 Log IU/ml. What is your assessment. Thank you very much. Stephen
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what virus is being measured. I assume this is HCV viral load results. Those two numbers are expressing the same number in a different mathematical format. If that is an HCV viral load result, it is on the lower end, as the average is about 2-4 million IU/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- First Days Of Hiv Infection
- I Had Blood Tested For Pneumonia Could They Tell If I Had Hiv Through This
- Steroid Detection In Hiv Test
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hepatitis C Test Results?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Will Morphine Help The Pain Of Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.