|Blips on the radar
Oct 10, 2009
I've known I'm HIV+ just little over a year. I responded well to kaletra and truvada. My last test had a blip in viral load.....undetgectable to 139 with a slight increase in T Cells. My nurse practioner advised it was nothing to worry about. I've had no emotional support for the past year and done this all on my own. I'm concerned maybe I should seek the advice of an MD? I really like my practioner but by my reaction maybe I'm really thinking the MD after the name is more important......stressed and confused.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your nurse practitioner. I would not be concerned, but it certainly needs to be followed up with a repeat test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.