Oct 10, 2009
hallo, thanks for being there i did the PCR from two years and it was 8,900 copies/ml,and i do it nowadays and it was 161 lu/ml what does it mean?,is it normal or not? thanks so much
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what virus is being measured, what your CD4 count is, and whether you have received any treatment or not. That would be a significant reduction in viral load, although the level is detectable. No further interpretation can be made without additional information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Do Syphilis Sores Look Like On A Vagina?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.