Oct 10, 2009
hallo, thanks for being there i did the PCR from two years and it was 8,900 copies/ml,and i do it nowadays and it was 161 lu/ml what does it mean?,is it normal or not? thanks so much
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what virus is being measured, what your CD4 count is, and whether you have received any treatment or not. That would be a significant reduction in viral load, although the level is detectable. No further interpretation can be made without additional information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Shingles To Flare Up?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.