Inaccurate Syphilis Results
Oct 4, 2009
My son has been tested twice for syphilis and received positive results. He swears he has not had sexual relations with another woman. His wife is test negative and pregnant, thank God. Are there any other possibilities my son can be getting these positive test results for syphilis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate which specific tests were performed, whether there were screening and/or confirmatory tests performed and the exact results. Thus, difficult to interpret.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.