Oct 4, 2009
Can you interprete My HBV DNA Result is 75/ml, Anti-Hcv negative, HbeAg Negative, HbeAb positive. Bilirubin Total 1.2, Direct 0.4, Alkaline Phosphate 100, AST 10, ALT 11,Protein Total 7.6, Albumin 4.5
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not knowing the context of why this testing is performed, it appears that there has been HBV exposure, but likely not chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.