Oct 4, 2009
Can you interprete My HBV DNA Result is 75/ml, Anti-Hcv negative, HbeAg Negative, HbeAb positive. Bilirubin Total 1.2, Direct 0.4, Alkaline Phosphate 100, AST 10, ALT 11,Protein Total 7.6, Albumin 4.5
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not knowing the context of why this testing is performed, it appears that there has been HBV exposure, but likely not chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Can You Get Hiv If The Person's Blood Went In Your Food?
- Does Hep B Cause Infertility?
- Liver And Thrush Infection
- What Are Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Aids?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.