|what does my results of my titer for HEB B mean?
Sep 27, 2009
I am cinfused I had the three stage HEP shots at my work 3 years ago and now I am going into the medical field so I needed proof of it. I went and got a titer and the results read .HBsAb 572.0 f see interp mIU/ml .HBsAg NON REACT NON REACT
so does this mean I have it or not.. because if not then I need to let my employer know it didnt work. Thanks for your time
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The vaccine worked, you have evidence of immunity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.