Sep 27, 2009
My T-cells test result- CD3 60%, CD4 33%, CD8 27%, CD22 16%. Percent of CD3 is equal to percent of CD4+CD8. Can be such? Is it normal?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, and yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.