Sep 27, 2009
My T-cells test result- CD3 60%, CD4 33%, CD8 27%, CD22 16%. Percent of CD3 is equal to percent of CD4+CD8. Can be such? Is it normal?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, and yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Sore On Mouth?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.