Sep 26, 2009
Whats the difference between large platelet and giant platelet?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Size. Platelets can be normal, large, or giant based on how big they are. The latter two forms can be associated with some kinds of blood disorders.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis From Receiving Fellatio
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.