|Are there good Indian HIV meds?
Sep 26, 2009
I am traveling to India in January and will be there for an extended period of time. I currently take Norvir, Lexiva, and Truvada. I am wondering if there are any equivalents in India and whether the products there are as effective as American drugs. Ideally, I could buy my drugs there since shipping every month from the US will be too expensive. Thank you so much for all your advice. Topher
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, HIV drugs are being manufactured by companies in India, and would include almost all the medications you are currently taking.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sinus Infection Mean I Have AIDS?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Groin Pain?
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.