Result of HCV
Sep 26, 2009
my result of PCR for HCV is 6169792.0 copies/ml kindly tell me about this .is it very risky or normal.what you suggest for me
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That viral load is slightly above average, and depending on the clinical indication for testing, likely indicates chronic infection with HCV. Other factors go into determining what effect or damage your liver may have sustained and whether treatment is currently indicated. You need to consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.