Hi there

I am am an English white female living in Spain. Have been pos for 18 years. Taking Truvada and Virumune after changing about a year ago from Combivir. My results are mainly good viral load undetacable and cd4 880. However my Leucocitos Is only 3.89 and my Nuetrofilos 0.80. Hematfes 3.83 all below range. Is there anything i can do to try and increase these to a reasonable leval. I live a very healthy lifesyle. Many thanks advance.

Those total white blood cell and red blood cell numbers are just below the normal range. I would not be concerned about that. However, if I am interpreting your neutrophil (nuetrofilos) count correctly, it is 800. That is low. HIV meds like AZT in the combivir, or other meds can affect these counts. But you have been off combivir for a year and any effect of that should have gone away. There can be other causes (other infections or medical conditions) affecting the neutrophil count. You need to look for these first. Although quite low, it is not dangerously so, and you should still have enough so that your immune system is able to fight off any kinds of infections. At this point, i would not recommend any medications, as they are expensive and require injection to increase the neutrophil count.

HELP
rpr (1:1) reactive / tpha: non-reactive