help understanding if treatment is working
Sep 20, 2009
Before my treatment for HCV 1 month ago: test results were: Hepatitis C Quantitation: 2182960 IU/mL HCV log10: 6.339 log10 IU/mL. After one month of treatment on ribavirin and Pegintron lab results were: Hepatitis C Quantitation: 70 IU/mL HCV log10 1.845 log10 IU/mL
Is this a significant decrease?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Very significant decrease. That is an excellent response after one month.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Sperm Carry Hiv And Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.