|help understanding if treatment is working
Sep 20, 2009
Before my treatment for HCV 1 month ago: test results were: Hepatitis C Quantitation: 2182960 IU/mL HCV log10: 6.339 log10 IU/mL. After one month of treatment on ribavirin and Pegintron lab results were: Hepatitis C Quantitation: 70 IU/mL HCV log10 1.845 log10 IU/mL
Is this a significant decrease?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Very significant decrease. That is an excellent response after one month.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.