Sep 6, 2009
Dear Doc.. have you got some news about bavituximab phase 1 HCV-HIV humans trial ? They are planning to repeat dose-trial in patients phase 1...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, no, I don't have any updated information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is Flaky Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.