Sep 6, 2009
Dear Doc.. have you got some news about bavituximab phase 1 HCV-HIV humans trial ? They are planning to repeat dose-trial in patients phase 1...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, no, I don't have any updated information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Precautions Should One Take To Avoid Contracting The HIV And AIDS Disease?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching Someone Else's Sperm?
- How Common Is Aids In The United States?
- Can A Male Get Aids If His Penis Falls In A Public Toilet Bowl Of Water?
- Can Human Papillomavirus Kill You?
- How Do You Get Anal Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.