|Hepatitis B mutation
Sep 6, 2009
When e-antigen positive hepatitis B mutates,does the immune system produce antibodies to the mutated virus?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Likely so. I am not aware of any data to suggest the contrary. Whether these antibodies are effective at neutralizing mutated virus is a question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Cells Does The Aids Virus Attack?
- What Does An Hiv Test Result Look Like?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- What Is A Natural Remedy For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.