|has my mother a natural resistance?
Sep 6, 2009
Hello. My father died 20 years ago victim of HIV. Nobody knew that he was infected, we realized about it, a few weeks before his disease. My mother and him had an active sexual life, and even tried to have another kid. My mother claim that they had sex, 3 moths before he died, and no protection. My mother, my sister and me are not infected, and after 20 years, I still dont know if has my my mother natural resistance...have I?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hard to say, and your mother and you are very lucky.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.