rise in viral load afetr being undetectable& also rise in cd4

i recently had my labs done and ther was a rise in my cd4 from 234 to 499 but there was also a rise in my viral load which was 139 and is now 937. how could that be does that mean Im failing my treatment and the test were only 6 months apart im worried ????

An increase in HIV viral load from 139 to 937 is not that great, although it could be significant indicating that your HIV treatment is no longer working effectively. Although good to see your CD4 count has not been affected, the first thing to do is get your viral load test repeated. If on repeat you are still seeing numbers in the 900 or greater range, and you are consistently taking your HIV meds, then yes failure of your regimen is a possibility. If on repeat the viral load number is still increased, I would also get a resistance test to see whether your virus has become resistant to the meds you are currently taking.

cd4 count
has my mother a natural resistance?