Is this serious and curable?
Sep 6, 2009
My son's laboratory test is HBV-DNA detected is greater than 110,000,000 IU/ml. What does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Likely that he has chronic HBV infection. Yes, treatment is available for this infection and most people will respond to this treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- Will Shingles Affect My Sex Life?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.