Aug 30, 2009
My CD 4 count is 150 , but i have tb ,my doc said i must get treated with turbelocisis first before i can start antervirals, is this ok?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
NO. Although it is very complicated to take both TB and HIV meds together, data suggests better outcomes if both are started together rather than treating the TB first and then starting HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Massage
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.