Aug 30, 2009
My CD 4 count is 150 , but i have tb ,my doc said i must get treated with turbelocisis first before i can start antervirals, is this ok?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
NO. Although it is very complicated to take both TB and HIV meds together, data suggests better outcomes if both are started together rather than treating the TB first and then starting HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Runny Nose Sign Of Ars
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.