Aug 30, 2009
is oral candidiasis an AIDS-DEFINING opportunistic infection?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
NO. Only if the diagnosis establishes esophageal or pulmonary (lung)candidiasis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.