Aug 29, 2009
my husband was diagnosed of hepatitis b in 2004 after severe abdominal pain. he had viral load test with a result of 192516. He is yet to commence medication. what is the implication of above result. thanks.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a moderately low viral load and he should have a good response to treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.