Aug 23, 2009
what is indication of cd3(pan t cell), cd20 (pan b cell) are pssitive in interfollicular area of cervical lymphnodes?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hard to know as these would be cells that would be expected to be present in lymph nodes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Pus Filled Bumps Symptoms Of Aids?
- Can Hiv Show Up After One Year?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- If You Have Hiv Will A Common Cold Make You Even More Sick?
- Can Someone Get Hiv If Neither Partner Has Hiv?
- Does A Swollen Neck Lymph Node Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.