Aug 23, 2009
WHAT IS THE IMPLICATION WITH 8,500 UI/ML VIRAL LOAD
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.