|HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)
Aug 23, 2009
what is the interpretation if HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)is 82 IU/ml.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You do not indicate in what context this test was performed, or what other HBV tests were performed and the results of these tests. Although that is a very low but detectable HBV viral load it is hard to determine the significance. I suggest you consult with your physician who ordered the test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get HIV From Biting?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Used Condom?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Masturbation
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Lap Dancing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.