|WOKE UP WITH RED SPOTS !!
Aug 16, 2009
Hi, I woke up today with red spots all over my body! Legs, chest, stomach...They are "low relief", they dont itch or anything, but Im worried ! Also, I noticed that when I take a cold bath they appear more, then they "hide" a little bit afterwards. Im HIV for one year, CD4 428, viral load 90,000 Im sad about these red spots all over my body.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Very difficult to determine without physically seeing them what this could be. You need to have your doctor check you out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test To Check Your Iron Detect Hiv?
- Hiv Infection Risk As A Top
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.