Aug 16, 2009
I tested positive for hep B. My surface antigen test with Hep Surface antigen Positive Hep B core antibody Positive Hep B e antibody Positive
So does that mean that I am a Chronic carries
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unclear. Could mean acute infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Can You Get Hiv From Anal Fluids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.