Aug 16, 2009
I tested positive for hep B. My surface antigen test with Hep Surface antigen Positive Hep B core antibody Positive Hep B e antibody Positive
So does that mean that I am a Chronic carries
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unclear. Could mean acute infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.