HCV rna test result
Aug 16, 2009
I have hcv viral count test as 300 copies/ml how serious is it? my liver function test also shows bilirubin total 1.2. and it says normal is 1.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HCV copy number, but still likely indicates chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Herpes Zoster Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Oral Thrush?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Nipple Sucking?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Rubbing Vagina?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Get HIV From Scratching Someone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.