Do I have hep c or not
Aug 16, 2009
I had a stc panel done. Then my doc said I had hep c. then we did labs for hep a b. came up negative. And then the doc said I don't have it. I must have been exposed to it. So last night I looked at the labs and it says: hep c antibody reactive 14.60 h <1.00 do I have hep c?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Urine Culture?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are My Chances Of Catching Chlamydia?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.