Do I have hep c or not
Aug 16, 2009
I had a stc panel done. Then my doc said I had hep c. then we did labs for hep a b. came up negative. And then the doc said I don't have it. I must have been exposed to it. So last night I looked at the labs and it says: hep c antibody reactive 14.60 h <1.00 do I have hep c?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.