|cd4 and CBC
Aug 16, 2009
Hi, my question is, Is there a relation between low cd4 and a cbc, when cd4 goes down, could it also be reflected in total lympochyte count on cbc? something in cbc can lead a dr to suspect low cd4?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, a low CD4 count could be reflective of a low total lymphocyte count or total white blood cell count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.