|cd4 and CBC
Aug 16, 2009
Hi, my question is, Is there a relation between low cd4 and a cbc, when cd4 goes down, could it also be reflected in total lympochyte count on cbc? something in cbc can lead a dr to suspect low cd4?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, a low CD4 count could be reflective of a low total lymphocyte count or total white blood cell count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cd4 Count In Cbc
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Vaginal Bleeding Cervical Cancer Pain Muscle Spasm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.