Viral Load increase
Aug 9, 2009
Last Year my VL was at 50 copies....Presently I am at 4,180 copies my CD4 is 1050...
I frequently miss doses. Sometimes I take only 1 dose a day. Do you think that that is the reason for such a big increase.....
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, and likely the result of your virus developing resistance to the HIV medications you are taking. You need to have a resistance test performed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Am Iallowed To Work In Hospital With Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis Symptoms Joint Pain Nausea
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- High Blood Protein And Hiv
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.