tcell viral load and weight loss?

My mother cited for me my brothers most recent numbers as she remembered them. Tcell-188 Viral 616 and brother had gone from 142 down to 137 pounds in one month. We are trying to understand what all this means. He is 54 and gives the appearance of someone much older suffering from early alzhiemers. Could you comment on his condition?

His CD4 count being < 200, indicates he has AIDS, although his HIV viral load level is quite low. You don't indicate whether he is on HIV treatment or antibiotics to protect him from certain kinds of infections that he is at risk for. However, HIV treatment is indicated is he is not already receiving it. His weight loss certainly could be the result of HIV infection, although other medical conditions can result in loss of appetite and therefore weight loss.

Luis nd his Viral Load
should i start therapy, decreasing vl and cd4 count