Luis nd his Viral Load

I have been hiv+ since 1999. I have been considered a non progressor and have never taken any meds. My CD4 count is at 1460 (???) My viral load always undetected (below <75). I go lab work done last week and viral load jumped to <168. Dr. says not to worry as it does not signal progression to AIDS and does not mean that I need to start treatment. What coould be the cause for my viral load to jump? Also I am very healthy (good diet, non smoker, exercise regularly, etc.). Could it be due to the fact that I changed Doctors recently (thus my lab is different form before)?

I agree with your doctor, I would not be concerned. It is most likely the result of viral load assay variability and unlikely the result of any progression of HIV infection.

High T-Suppressor cells
tcell viral load and weight loss?