High T-Suppressor cells
Aug 2, 2009
hello doctor. i just got my result and it shows that i have too high corrected T-suppressor cells. what does it means? i also have low corrected T-Helper cells of 283.. what are my chances of survival.... i have no info about my viral load count yet.please help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your CD8 (suppressor) number is increased as a result of HIV infection. Your CD4 count is decreased as a result of HIV infection. Given where your CD4 count is currently, HIV treatment would be recommended.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.