|HEP B LAB #S
Aug 2, 2009
Thank you for your time. Can you please interpret the following lab results? How much would these results contribute to fatigue?
Can you explain my hepatitis labs? Explain each and aggregate conclusion? (Labs a/o 4/15/2009).
Hep A Virus Ab IgG - *A Reactive Hep A Virus, IgM - *Negative Hep B Core Ab IgG - * A Reactive Hep B Core, IgM - * Negative Hep B Surface Ab - * Negative Hep B Surface Ag - * A Reactive Hep B Surface Antigen - * A Confirm Hep Be Antigen *H 5030 HBDNAQTPCcop/mL *H 10600
I can't get a coherent answer from my health care providers.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.