|HCV RNA,PCR Quant Test results
Aug 2, 2009
My HCV RNA, Pcr Quant Was 3,292,391 IU/ML-- HCV viral log 6.518 Can you tell me about these numbers
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Enzyme Enables The Aids Virus To Replicate Within A Host Cell?
- Silicon Based Lube And Hiv Transmission
- How Families Deal With A Family Member With Hiv?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Saliva?
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause False Positive Hiv Test?
- Statistics Of Women Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.