HBs Ag ELISA
Jul 25, 2009
My brother is HBs Ag ELISA is positive. Blood report says
Index value 9.51 HBs Ag-ELISA Positive referance Range Nagative <0.10 Positive >+0.10
What is this. Is he a HB pateint? Please explain.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained. It could indicate acute or possibly chronic hepatitis b virus infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Exist In Any Liquid Besides Blood Or Semen?
- Risk Of Hiv From Fellatio
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.