HEP Bs ANTIBODY

I've got my lab results and my family doctor is on vacation. Please, answer my question, because it drives me crazy! My blood chemistry results say NEGATIVE, but ABNORMAL in front of HEP A AB(IgG+IgM) and the same is in front of HEPATITIS C AB. Then in front of HEP Bs ANTIBODY it says <10 which is ABNORMAL and NON-IMMUNE. I understand nothing! I'm very nervous about it. Please, explain these results! Thank you so much in advance!

You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. It appears you have been exposed to hepatitis A and C viruses, but from the information provided it is not exactly clear.

Viral Load
CD4 & CD8