|HEP Bs ANTIBODY
Jul 19, 2009
I've got my lab results and my family doctor is on vacation. Please, answer my question, because it drives me crazy! My blood chemistry results say NEGATIVE, but ABNORMAL in front of HEP A AB(IgG+IgM) and the same is in front of HEPATITIS C AB. Then in front of HEP Bs ANTIBODY it says <10 which is ABNORMAL and NON-IMMUNE. I understand nothing! I'm very nervous about it. Please, explain these results! Thank you so much in advance!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. It appears you have been exposed to hepatitis A and C viruses, but from the information provided it is not exactly clear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.