Jul 19, 2009
My viral load went from <75 to 182 in less than six mos. My TCell count is at 1466 and I have never been on meds. (HIV) My new numbers are from a different lab and my doctor said not to worry about anything. He says that the fluctuation is normal and there is not inmediate risk. what is the value for undetectable?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your doctor. With the assay you are using, undetectable equals < 75 copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.